We are an international organization of young entrepreneurs and leaders focused on development of our members, their business and the local community.
JCI was founded in 1915 in Saint Louis, and we have been active in Poland since 1989. We are a non-profit organization that brings together over 200,000 young people aged 18 to 40. We create over 5,000 local organizations in more than 100 countries worldwide.
- "Faith gives meaning and purpose to human life"
- "Brotherhood of mand transcends the sovereignty of nations"
- "Economic justice is best achieved by free people through free enterprise"
- "We create rule of law, rather than of man"
- "Earth's greatest treasure is each and every human being."
- "Service to mankind is the best work of life"
To provide opportunities for growth that will mobilize young people to make positive difference
To be a leadng global organisation of young, active citizens.
Why should you
Members of JCI Kraków are primarily entrepreneurs and people who are very active, engaged, and want to better themselves. In our activities, we focus on organizing initiatives in 3 areas.
- Networking breakfasts
- Meetings with interesting people (including Rafał Brzoska, Prof. Janusz Filipiak, Prof. Szumański, Gen. Bieniek)
- Visits in companies (including Treko Laser, Almus, Polcom, Allbag, Auror Company, Astor, Strumet, Wimed)
- Service exchange and recommendations between JCI members
- International networking trips and economic missions
- Training and workshops (including public speaking, sales, marketing)
- Mentoring meetings
- International training trips
Development of local communities
- Charity events (including charity auctions, support for Ukraine and refugees)
- Support for other foundations and organisations (including cooperation with the Matio and Hearty Foundations)
Our activities in Kraków
The Kraków Local Member Organization has been operating since 1989. For over 30 years of our activity, we have gathered several hundred members—young people who have organised business, training and charity initiatives every year.
Besides these three areas of activity, the members of JCI Kraków are, first and foremost, a tight-knit team of people with similar values, who all want to make a difference for the better in the world around them. We often meet casually as well, to chat, share our experiences, or strengthen our bonds.
How to join us?
The first step to becoming a JCI Kraków member is participating in one of our open events.
Next, you have to go through the recruitment process, the details of which we provide during the meeting with us.
Finally, you need to pay the membership fee.
To learn more about how to join us, feel free to contact the Board of our association.
Stowarzyszenie JCI Kraków
ul. Nad Zalewem 10
50 1140 2017 0000 4502 1299 2850
Stay up to date
Follow us on social media and make sure you know the date of the next event!